A trans-disciplinary research institute in the University of Wisconsin-Madison College of Engineering, the Grainger Institute for Engineering is driving technological breakthroughs that will enhance the success of U.S. industries and drive economic growth in the nation.
- Focus on new faculty: Shiva Rudraraju, studying mechanics and morphology evolution in materials November 22, 2016
- Focus on new faculty: Varun Jog, mining big data for big attitudes November 17, 2016
- Focus on new faculty: Dimitris Papailiopoulos, speeding up machine learning pipelines November 17, 2016
- Focus on new faculty: Benjamin Peherstorfer, developing mathematical tools to make tractable large-scale numerical simulations in engineering November 17, 2016
- Advanced nano-cutter to boost emerging materials research at UW-Madison September 15, 2016