A trans-disciplinary research institute in the University of Wisconsin-Madison College of Engineering, the Grainger Institute for Engineering is driving technological breakthroughs that will enhance the success of U.S. industries and drive economic growth in the nation.
- Allen to lead Grainger Institute for Engineering energy thrust January 11, 2017
- UW-Madison engineers part of $140 million ‘Manufacturing USA’ clean-energy initiative January 6, 2017
- Focus on new faculty: Po-Ling Loh, applying abstract math to real-world situations December 1, 2016
- Focus on new faculty: Shiva Rudraraju, studying mechanics and morphology evolution in materials November 22, 2016
- Focus on new faculty: Varun Jog, mining big data for big attitudes November 17, 2016