Engineering Hall, 1415 Engineering Drive, Room 1413 | Madison, WI 53706
Join us and provide your input as we seek to answer the following question: To what degree should a trans-disciplinary Center be developed for innovative discovery and impact? To answer this notional question, we must define the following:
- Is it different? What are the differentiators that would allow us to win large-scale proposals?
- What is the trans-disciplinary depth and breadth?
- To what degree does additive manufacturing provide competitiveness or enabling capabilities for sustained support?
- To what degree and in which areas would regional industry be interested?
- What training and workforce development needs are required?
Questions about this event? Contact event coordinator Page Metcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org.