The second annual Computing in Engineering Forum will move to a virtual format this year with speaker presentations, live Q&A sessions and a virtual poster session to provide attendees the opportunity to engage fully with presenters and each other.
How to Access the Event
- All event access links will be emailed to all registered participants prior to the event.
- Please register at least 15 minutes before the start time to receive the live event link.
- You may access the event up to 15 minutes before the start time.
- 3 parallel tracks with separate access links will all go live on Tuesday morning. Registered participants will receive access to all links and are free to navigate the tracks freely.
- Each speaker presentation will last 15-20 minutes, followed by a 5 minute Q&A session.
- Following a lunch break, we will hear a 45 minute presentation from each of our keynote speakers.
- A virtual poster session will take place on Zoom following the keynote speakers.
- The event is hosted on Zoom.
- No software download is required.
- Access the event via your web browser.
- Zoom is compatible with Apple and Windows operating systems.
- Audience camera and microphone will be disabled upon entry.
- Faculty experts will provide contact information for further engagement following each talk.
- Registered attendees will receive a participant list with contact information of all attendees and we encourage any networking following our event.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to Jacqueline Damrow at firstname.lastname@example.org