In anticipation for the funding opportunity announcement by the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Basic Energy Sciences for Energy Frontier Research Centers (EFRCs), the Grainger Institute for Engineering is offering a Teaming Forum designed to facilitate communication and nucleate UW-Madison-led EFRC proposal teams.
Friday, March 5, 2021
Who Should Attend this Event?
- Any UW faculty and research staff who who are interested in leading or teaming on an EFRC proposal in 2021 are welcome to join!
- PIs who are interested in leading a team should prepare to present their EFRC ideas in 2-3 slides (max).
- Faculty interested in teaming on EFRC efforts can also share their relevant major research ideas.
Focus of Existing EFRC Centers:
- Quantum materials
- High power electronics and computing
- Nuclear materials
- Plastic recycle
- Environmental and sustainability
- Energy storage
- Interface science
- Novel synthesis
All registered participants will receive a link via email to access the virtual event after registration closes and prior to the meeting date.
Please contact Angela Pakes at email@example.com for more information.