We offer customized advisory, administrative, budgetary and writing, editing and graphic design support for major interdisciplinary grant proposals at no cost to UW-Madison College of Engineering faculty and faculty-led groups. Our support is designed to help turn research ideas into multimillion-dollar research programs and/or centers of excellence.
Our team enhances the likelihood of success for multi-investigator and interdisciplinary efforts.*
We ensure that multidisciplinary proposals are focused, well-written and compelling by working closely with a PI or multi-investigator team to:
- Develop an effective proposal strategy before funding opportunities are even announced.
- Develop the content, edit the prose, create the graphic elements and design the layout of the proposal.
We collaborate with the College of Engineering Office of Research to:
- Develop project budgets and other non-technical proposal components.
- Oversee and coordinate campus cost sharing requests and letters of support, approvals from appropriate departments and colleges, and institutional letters of commitment from collaborating organizations.
- Ensure that submitted proposals comply with relevant UW and sponsor policies.